Last updated 30.09.2019
Gizeta Calze S.r.l with registered offices located in Via Francia 7/9 - 46042 Castel Goffredo (Mn) Italia , is the owner is the data controller of Users’ personal data who consult and use the site and determines how the data can be stored and who can have access to the information collected from the site.
1. DATA PROCESSING AND PURPOSES
Technical browsing data
The computer systems and softwares used to operate this website acquire , during their normal operations, some data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols . This category of data includes: IP addresses, type of browser used, operating system, domain name and addresses of websites from which access or exit was made, information on the pages visited by users within the site, the time of access, the analysis of the internal path and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's IT environment. These technical / IT data are collected and used exclusively in an aggregate and non-identifying manner for the purposes of technical management of the services provided and anonymous statistical analysis of the traffic generated and the pages visited; the data will be stored in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, for the time necessary to fulfill the specified purposes.
Personal data in the page CONTACT US
The user can fill out the form to send requests for information, complaints about the purchase made, write a message: only the mandatory e-mail address is required to be able to reply, order number is optional . Data will be used to reply to the message and provide requested information. Prior to sending data , the user is required to consent to the processing in accordance with the law. Data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the purpose for which they were collected , thus the fulfilment of requests, unless not already stored for other purposes in relation with the interested party which are subject to longer storage timing.
Data provided during the registration to the service and creation of an account by the user .
Creating an account is mandatory to purchase from the e-commerce platform of the site and it is required to user to access to his/her private area . Data provided by the user during this phase are used for the following purposes :
- Create and manage the user account;
- Grant access to the user reserved area of the website ;
- Manage customer’s electronic shopping cart
The assessment of the mandatory data was made taking into account the principles of necessity and proportionality in the processing prescribed by current legislation. Pursuant to Article 6 of the GDPR, the person's consent is the legal basis for the lawfulness of the processing and is necessary for user registration: Data provision is optional and any refusal to provide it and to give consent will make it impossible to register the user account. The data will be stored in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and minimisation, until the user requests cancellation. The user will no longer be able to access his reserved area and will no longer be able to make purchases with his account, which has ceased to be valid. For online sales, data are required for the management of the purchase order and are compulsory under Italian law, which will be used for the following purposes:
- Manage the sale and issue the documents required by law;
- Organize shipment of goods
- Fulfilment of applicable fiscal or legislative obligations according to Italian and EU laws;
- Handle complaints and the return of goods by the purchaser.
Data will be kept for the time specified by Italian regulations on the retention of fiscal and accounting documents relating to sales.
Data provided for payment of purchases via the e-commerce platform.
The site does not process personal data relating to the user's means of payment or credit card, nor any other data or information relating to electronic transactions, which are instead processed by the e-commerce platform to which the user is redirected to pay for the order: the user is invited to read the information of the e-commerce platform for the processing of personal data used for payment.
3. SOCIAL MEDIA WIDGETS
4. PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
The User's data is processed for the following purposes:
- collection of data voluntarily entered and sent by the User by filling in the "contact form" provided on the Contacts page of the Site;
- collection of data voluntarily sent by the User by means of e-mail to the addresses indicated on the Site;
- replying to requests for information;
5. DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller is Gizeta Calze S.r.l., with a registered office at Via Francia, 7/9 - 46042 Castel Goffredo (MN). The owner can be contacted via the following contact details, which can also be found on the contact page:
- Phone: +39 0376 77421;
- Fax: +39 0376 774366;
- E-mail: [email protected].
6. DATA PROCESSING METHODS AND STORAGE
The processing will be carried out using manual, computerised and telematic tools, with organisational and processing logics strictly related to the purposes and in any case in a way to guarantee security, integrity and confidentiality of data in compliance with the organisational, physical and logical measures adopted in accordance with the provisions in force. The processing does not include an automated decision-making process of profiling. For the specified purposes, personal data collected by the site for user registration, for sending messages, for e-commerce, may be transferred within the borders and not outside the European Economic Area. Cookie data may be transferred to the USA to appropriate organisations under the GDPR because they adhere to the EU-US "Privacy Shield" agreement on personal data protection. All processed data shall not be disclosed in any way. The data will be stored for the entire duration of the contract and for the period prior to the establishment of the same; as well as, after the termination of the relationship, within the terms of prescription of rights and/or within the terms of the law provided for by the applicable Italian or Community laws. Please read the information given in the sections referring to the different processing operations for the respective retention periods of the processed data.
7. LEGAL BASIS OF TREATMENT AND OBLIGATORY OF CONFERRENCE
Please note that the legal basis of the data processing is :
- Performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or performance of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the data subject;
- Fulfilment of legal obligations, including those not arising from the execution of the contract;
- Specific, free and informed consent, when required for data collection for purposes other than contractual purposes or simple browsing.
- Protection of a legitimate interest in an optimised marketing activity for our offers (recital no. 47 of the GDPR).
The provision of the requested data is compulsory for contractual purposes (e.g. to make purchases through the site) and for legal and regulatory obligations, it may be optional for other purposes. Failure to provide the requested data, or providing partial or incorrect data, will make it impossible for the Controller to perform the contract and consequently fulfil the related legislative and regulatory obligations, as well as preclude the appropriateness of the processing itself.
8. RIGHT OF THE DATA PROCESS
Subject to the limitations set out in the same Regulation, the data subject may, at any time, exercise the following rights set out in Articles 15 to 22 of the GDPR:
- access to personal data; rectification; erasure; restriction of processing; objection to processing; data portability;
- withdrawal of consent, where applicable: withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent given before withdrawal;
- information on the automated process relating to profiling
- complaint to the supervisory authority, at the Authority of the Privacy Guarantor or at a similar and equivalent European authority in your country.
In order to exercise their rights or for requests for information or complaints on the processing of personal data, the User concerned should contact the Data Controller by e-mail at [email protected] or by registered mail with return receipt to the address: Gizeta Calze S.r.l. Via Francia, 7/9 - 46042 Castel Goffredo (MN). The interested party also has the right to lodge a complaint, in the manner and terms provided for at the Privacy Authority: please visit www.garanteprivacy.it for more details.